Monday, February 9, 2015

Needle Nook Book

Judy Odell of Just A Thought Needlework Designs will be presenting a class at Nashville Market later this month, with instructions on how to make her Needle Nook Book (I love that name, it's so fun to say!). Here's a picture of the class piece:


And the inside:


To show the versatility of the finishing, she put together a couple more Nook Books to show at Nashville; this is one, which is a great design for it (I think this was a freebie from Cherrywood Design Studio):




And here is MINE, which I will be receiving after Market! The design is "Purr Like You Mean It" by Designs by Lisa:



I'm not sure of the distribution of this one; I think that shops that attend Market can take the class, and then will be able to host a class/sell the instructions. I'm sure more information will be available after Market.

Here at home, after finishing my July fairy I stitched up this pretty little piece for my friend Donna:


I'm actually at a bit of a loss as to what I want to work on next. I have so many WIPs I could pull out, but then I get the urge to start something new...such a difficult dilemma!

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

5 comments:

  1. The books look amazing.
    As for your next project - I expect it will be something that does not contain much red! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Rachel, that's what I thought! But then I pulled out my Mirabilia Charlotte WIP, which has a red/pink dress. However, she also has a lot of teal and chartreuse, so it should be all right!

      Delete
  2. I love the needle book. I'll have to look out for the instruction booklet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute idea.
    Have fun picking your next project!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete