Monday, March 23, 2015

Not a lot of stitching...

...to report on this week; my son brought a nasty flu home from school, and just as he and my husband were getting over it it knocked me for a loop! Yesterday afternoon was the first time I even felt like stitching since last Thursday.

Before I got sick I stitched up Just Nan's Snow Deer as a commissioned piece:


Then I started Mirabilia's Night Nymph, and got a wing done (except for the beads) before the worst of the flu hit me:


And here she is as of last night:


I was hoping to get to her dress by now, since I'm anxious to see if the colors I chose are going to "work", but I couldn't get that far. It might be a little while before I finish the other wing, as I'm still feeling a bit out-of-it; I feel a nap coming on in the not-so-distant future!

Hope everyone has a great stitchy week!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon.
    The Snow Deer is too cute, and Night Nymph is looking great so far.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start.
    I look forward to see other progress.
    I hope you feel better.
    Ciaoooo Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start.
    I look forward to see other progress.
    I hope you feel better.
    Ciaoooo Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your commissioned piece and your new start is gorgeous! The fabric you're stitching her on is stunning.

    ReplyDelete